This summer I’m giving the following lectures in MS Community:
- June 20th, 2016: What brings us new ASP.NET Core 1 RC2?
- What is happening in ASP.NET in the last few months, and how to catch a pace of changes that shake Microsoft web development? Learn what you need to know in taking the advantage of new AS.NET Core (previously: ASP.NET 5) and how to develop newest web applications by using ASP.NET Core, which is becoming more and more exciting and powerful as we step through the releases. Also, I will show you some examples of migration of the existing code in ‘vanilla’ ASP.NET and ASP.NET Core 1 RC1.
- Also on June 20th: Migration of code to Angular 2
- Angular 2 framework is getting more influence as it reaches to the final stage of implementation, so the community and businesses already begin to launch their products by using currently the most popular client-side web framework. Find out how easy is to build web solutions through Angular 2 platform and TypeScript through live examples, and which challenges and possibilities this framework offers.
Later on this fall (most likely on DevArena conference):
- October 25th, 2016: Developing web applications with Angular 2 and TypeScript
See you around!