I was giving a session on this year’s Ekobit DevArena conference in Tuhelj on October, 25th:
- Building applications in Angular 2 and TypeScript
This winter I’m also giving the following lectures in MS Community:
- Also on November 28th: Angular 2 – advanced day
- In this session, I’ll present some of the advanced techniques that Angular 2 Framework offers, also some important aspects of today’s Angular 2. You will find out about Angular CLI – powerful command-line tool for jump start, integration with Visual Studio 2015 as rich IDE for ng development, new features such as animations, new routing system, Ahead-of-Time compilation, working with custom directives and http services, and on the end, some points about effective Angular 2 deployment through SystemJS and WebPack.
What I plan to prepare in near future:
- Linux for Windows developers (a short guide for Win dev in Linux world – what to expect and how to get around in Ubuntu and new/old tools)
- Reinventing a new web stack (I’d talk about famous LAMP and MEAN stacks, and how to make your own by combining some of them)
See you around!